26 Sep 2006
SAN FRANCISCO - September 26, 2006 - The HomePlug® Powerline Alliance today announced that it will be hosting a HomePlug Technology Community display at this week's Intel Developer's Forum® (IDF) in San Francisco.
Members of the HomePlug Alliance will be demonstrating the latest in HomePlug powerline networking technology, including HDTV broadcasts using the 200Mbps HomePlug AV solution. The HomePlug Community will also feature a product display with a variety of the latest powerline networking solutions from HomePlug Powerline Alliance members.
- HomePlug Powerline Alliance
- September 26-28, 2006
- IDF Fall, San Francisco, Moscone Center West
- The HomePlug Powerline Alliance, Arkados Inc. and Intellon Corp. are sponsoring a HomePlug Community exhibit at IDF. The HomePlug Community will feature the latest HomePlug 1.0 and AV technology, including live demonstrations and a product showcase. The demonstrations will give attendees a look at how HomePlug powerline technology can power a whole-home digital media experience.
Worldwide Presence and Upcoming Events
- October 4-5, 2006 – HomePlug Powerline Technology Conference, San Francisco
- November 14 – HomePlug Executive Seminar Series Europe, Adlon Kempinski, Berlin, Germany
- November 14-16, 2006 – Connections Europe, Adlon Kempinski, Berlin, Germany
- For more information about HomePlug events, visit www.homeplug.org.
HomePlug Powerline Technology Conference 2006 – ”Setting Standards in Motion“
Online registration for the HomePlug Powerline Technology Conference is currently available at 2006tc.homeplug.org. Early registration is encouraged as seating is limited. The conference fee is $799 for non-HomePlug members, with significant discounts to the alliance's membership. Complimentary passes are available to pre-registered members of the press and analyst community.
Filed: Sep 2006, Events, Powerline Networking, Press, Co: Arkados, HomePlug, Intellon, Tech: HomePlug 1.0, HomePlug AV